About me

Mitt foto
I am a creative mother of two and grandmother of four wonderful kids. I like to create with the grandchildren so they learn to play without toys. Have always drew, painted and stitched. Like to reuse old things. Maybe a chair gets a new style or a few plates becomes a cookie dish. So create cards and paintings fit me. Lives in Sweden, Karlstad

onsdag 9 juli 2014

To the Nurse....

Inside




Front
Back
I am a blood donor and the last time I felt not so good afterwards. 
Was looked after and had to stay a little longer.
Two days later, calling 2 nurses and wondering how I'm doing!!
I was a bit shocked, it was nothing I expected. 
Today was It time to do it again,  I wanted to make a card for them to say thank you!
I use this nurse Bette Boop and color her whit Tombows.
My embellis are flowers, button, clothespin, die cut, leaf butterfly and a bow.
The sentiment says "Have a nice summer all of you who work here"
They where very happy to get the card!!

Have a fab day!!
Hugs Kate

I will play in the following challenges:
Fan-Tastic Tuesday Ch#43 Anything goes  15-7  105
TTCRD 8-14 july Anything goes  15-7  94



Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Thx for stopping by

Love and Hugs
K8