About me

Mitt foto
I am a creative mother of two and grandmother of four wonderful kids. I like to create with the grandchildren so they learn to play without toys. Have always drew, painted and stitched. Like to reuse old things. Maybe a chair gets a new style or a few plates becomes a cookie dish. So create cards and paintings fit me. Lives in Sweden, Karlstad

fredag 25 juli 2014

My son´s girlfriend....

Is a lovely and kind girl...


She surprised him with roses and a verse! 
Thought it was so nice that I wanted to make a canvas for them!
My embellis on this is:
image, die cut, butterfly, leaf, flowers, pearl, spirals and double bow!

The verse something like this goes like this:
Who knows how long the sun shines 
Who knows how long the polar ice freezes 
Who knows how long the clock strikes
Who knows how long a heart beat 

Do you know how far the sun´s rays reach 
Do you know when the polar ice leak 
Do you know how far a watch can go 
Do you know how long a heart beats

I know that the sun shines for us 
I know that the polar ice is not removed 
I know the clock´s time is with me 
I know that my heart beats for you

I may not have translated quite correctly....but that´s on me!!
Nick and Camilla
I love them both....

Have a wonderful weekend, we're going to the capital on a little vacation. 
Just enjoy the incredibly beautiful weather we have in Sweden right now....

Hugs Kate

1 kommentar:

  1. Outstanding Kate and so good that you get on with your Son's girlfriend, she sounds like a lovely young woman xxx

    SvaraRadera

Thx for stopping by

Love and Hugs
K8