About me

Mitt foto
I am a creative mother of two and grandmother of four wonderful kids. I like to create with the grandchildren so they learn to play without toys. Have always drew, painted and stitched. Like to reuse old things. Maybe a chair gets a new style or a few plates becomes a cookie dish. So create cards and paintings fit me. Lives in Sweden, Karlstad

onsdag 30 juli 2014

Hang on...


New challenge starts today at Creative Moments and the theme is
"Sketch"
I have use two image on this card, The Larkins and Flower with Butterfly
and color them with Polochomos from Faber Castell.
Place is it on a yellow and green cardstock.
A simple sentiment and flower are my embellis.

Our sponsor is

Have a lovely day
Hugs Kate



Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Thx for stopping by

Love and Hugs
K8