About me

Mitt foto
I am a creative mother of two and grandmother of four wonderful kids. I like to create with the grandchildren so they learn to play without toys. Have always drew, painted and stitched. Like to reuse old things. Maybe a chair gets a new style or a few plates becomes a cookie dish. So create cards and paintings fit me. Lives in Sweden, Karlstad

torsdag 10 juli 2014

Holiday....


"Pick a Holiday" is the theme over at Fitztown!
I choose Christmas and use the image Winter 10 and color it with Faber Castell.
Cut is out with a die and also cut a bigger one in light blue cardstock.
Place it on a silver Christmas designer paper.
My only embellis are snowflakes!!

Hope you will come and join us!!
Hugs Kate

I will play in the following challenges:
Fan-Tastic Tuesday Ch#43 Anything goes  15-7  106
TTCRD 8-14 july Anything goes  15-7  95


1 kommentar:

  1. lovely card thanks for sharing with FTT this week Rachel dt

    SvaraRadera

Thx for stopping by

Love and Hugs
K8