About me

Mitt foto
I am a creative mother of two and grandmother of four wonderful kids. I like to create with the grandchildren so they learn to play without toys. Have always drew, painted and stitched. Like to reuse old things. Maybe a chair gets a new style or a few plates becomes a cookie dish. So create cards and paintings fit me. Lives in Sweden, Karlstad

torsdag 24 juli 2014

My first attempt


to make a "real" face and hair with shaders!
I use Lucy Loo "Close Up" from The East Wind´s artist "Unky"
and I have use my new Faber Castell Polychomos!!
But I need and thinner black pencil....
If you want to see her on Youtube you will find her here!
My embellis are sentiment, flowers, leaf and ribbon!!

Ohh It´s so hot here in Sweden right now....so a bath would bee nice!
Hugs Kate

Challenges:
FB Contest  31-7  1
The East Wind  Ch#11 It´s getting hot! 26-7  29

2 kommentarer:

  1. Gorgeous Kate, brilliant colouring hun xxx

    SvaraRadera
  2. Wow, K8! Love, love, LOVE this! great coloring and so perfect for the sentiment. VERY creative! xxD

    SvaraRadera

Thx for stopping by

Love and Hugs
K8