About me

Mitt foto
I am a creative mother of two and grandmother of four wonderful kids. I like to create with the grandchildren so they learn to play without toys. Have always drew, painted and stitched. Like to reuse old things. Maybe a chair gets a new style or a few plates becomes a cookie dish. So create cards and paintings fit me. Lives in Sweden, Karlstad

onsdag 11 december 2013

Im a GDT at The Sisterhood of Crafters

I am proud to be GDT at The Sisterhood of Crafters



The theme is use "Sparkle/Glitter"
For my card I have used a image from the store at Fitztown and you find it here.
I have color it with Spectrum Noir and Tombows and the die cut have 
I colored with sparkling watercolors. 
 Sparkling organza as a frame and a little bow in the corner,
On the dress and flowers have I use Stickles to get the glitter effect on the card.
Finally some gems in light green and pink. 
Thanks for letting me be a GDT!!

Have a lovely day!!
Hugs Kate


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Thx for stopping by

Love and Hugs
K8