About me

Mitt foto
I am a creative mother of two and grandmother of four wonderful kids. I like to create with the grandchildren so they learn to play without toys. Have always drew, painted and stitched. Like to reuse old things. Maybe a chair gets a new style or a few plates becomes a cookie dish. So create cards and paintings fit me. Lives in Sweden, Karlstad

måndag 2 december 2013

A new challenge over at Artistic Inspirations



The theme this week are Winter Wonderland.
I have use the image "Sassy Pin Up Kitty" and color her with Derwent Pencils.
In the background did I use 3D M-Bossabilities "Ornamental Swirls", really love to use this!!
Just a few roses as embellis.

Our sponsor this time is 
4 digis of winners choice!!

Have a lovely day
hugs Kate


2 kommentarer:

  1. Beautiful card as always hun. Thank you for a great challenge week xx

    SvaraRadera
  2. Awesome embossing as background for sassy image Lovely card .
    hugs Shirley-Anne

    SvaraRadera

Thx for stopping by

Love and Hugs
K8