About me

Mitt foto
I am a creative mother of two and grandmother of four wonderful kids. I like to create with the grandchildren so they learn to play without toys. Have always drew, painted and stitched. Like to reuse old things. Maybe a chair gets a new style or a few plates becomes a cookie dish. So create cards and paintings fit me. Lives in Sweden, Karlstad

lördag 7 december 2013

Christmas Hop!!

Welcome to my blog and our Hop!
If you came from Ema´s blog you´re in the right spot
but if you started here you might want to start on Fitztown blog.
Here is my card:
If you would like to purchase the image you can find it on http://www.fitztown.com/ .
If you would like to win my giveaway all you have to do is comment and be a follower.

Don't forget Fitztown will be giving one lucky winner 3 digital stamps of your choice. 
So don't forget to leave a comment on everyones blog and be a follower on Fitztown.
Christmas GD blog list:
Sharon
Betinna

Have a lovely Hop and good luck!!
Hugs Kate



4 kommentarer:

  1. Great card Kate. Beautiful project. judy

    SvaraRadera
  2. Gorgeous card honey!
    Hugs
    sharon x

    SvaraRadera
  3. fab project really cute thanks for sharing.

    SvaraRadera
  4. Love your card!
    Hugs, Sande xx

    SvaraRadera

Thx for stopping by

Love and Hugs
K8