About me

Mitt foto
I am a creative mother of two and grandmother of four wonderful kids. I like to create with the grandchildren so they learn to play without toys. Have always drew, painted and stitched. Like to reuse old things. Maybe a chair gets a new style or a few plates becomes a cookie dish. So create cards and paintings fit me. Lives in Sweden, Karlstad

onsdag 11 december 2013

Dont we all love Anything Goes

A new challenge at The Stamping Chef




I have use the image "Winter Wishes" and you find her here!
Spectrum Noir and glitter pen have I use on her. 
To get a fluffy fur collar, I have used snowmarker and glitter.
Heat embossed the sentiment and as embellis have I add punchinella, flowers and leaf.
A few stitches had become my frame.

Come and play with us you too!!
Hugs Kate

I would like to try in the following challenges:
Divas by Design Anything goes  8-1  2
Crafter´s Cafe Challenge Ch#41 Monochromatic  18-12  1
Cuttlebug Mania  Anything goes Christmas 17-12  17

4 kommentarer:

  1. Ooh this is gorgeous ! what a sweet image and you've coloured her beautifully - the fur trims look fab! I love the pretty flowers… it's a wonderful card!
    Thanks for joining us at Divas by Design this week !
    Hugs Sue B xx

    SvaraRadera
  2. Wow what a fab card, love your colour scheme and cute image, thank you for playing at Crafters Cafe
    Alex x

    SvaraRadera
  3. Great card and thank you for joining in with our Christmas challenge at Cuttlebug Mania. Would you be able to say what embossing/dies you have used x

    SvaraRadera
  4. It's a lovely card and beautiful colours. Thanks for playing along at Cuttlebug Mania this time x

    SvaraRadera

Thx for stopping by

Love and Hugs
K8