About me

Mitt foto
I am a creative mother of two and grandmother of four wonderful kids. I like to create with the grandchildren so they learn to play without toys. Have always drew, painted and stitched. Like to reuse old things. Maybe a chair gets a new style or a few plates becomes a cookie dish. So create cards and paintings fit me. Lives in Sweden, Karlstad

onsdag 25 december 2013

DT Wednesday




This is my tag for the current challenge Winter blue/withe theme 
I have use the image "Teddy 5" and you find him here!
Color him with Derwant. 
Add him on a doily and make a tag on it.
My embellis is just a bow!
So come and join us for the chance to win some image!

Merry Christmas
Hugs Kate

3 kommentarer:

  1. This is just adorable. Love the doily in the background.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    SvaraRadera
  2. Hi, Kate! Such a darling little blue bear tag! The doily is the perfect back drop for this sweet design! hugs, de

    SvaraRadera
  3. Härlig Teddy tag!
    Tack för i år och jag önskar Gott Nytt År 2014!

    SvaraRadera

Thx for stopping by

Love and Hugs
K8