About me

Mitt foto
I am a creative mother of two and grandmother of four wonderful kids. I like to create with the grandchildren so they learn to play without toys. Have always drew, painted and stitched. Like to reuse old things. Maybe a chair gets a new style or a few plates becomes a cookie dish. So create cards and paintings fit me. Lives in Sweden, Karlstad

måndag 15 december 2014

Something new....

Imagine what a meeting might lead to!! 
Was in the drawing of a pair of scrapbooking kits and did not win but one of the winners did not come forward and there was a new drawing, and then it was my name that won !! 
Yippee .... So I got home my package which was filled with goodies. 
It all ended with me being a new source of inspiration for Marmils blog.
 (This is a blog in Swedish)
This is all I won!!

And this is my first post at Marmil´s 
I made a candle card from the stuff I won!




My embellis are:
Die cut, ribbon, bow, star, snowflake, snowman, tree (bling) 
flowers, leaf, punchinella, organza and a bell.

Hope you like it!!
Hugs Kate



Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Thx for stopping by

Love and Hugs
K8