About me

Mitt foto
I am a creative mother of two and grandmother of four wonderful kids. I like to create with the grandchildren so they learn to play without toys. Have always drew, painted and stitched. Like to reuse old things. Maybe a chair gets a new style or a few plates becomes a cookie dish. So create cards and paintings fit me. Lives in Sweden, Karlstad

måndag 1 december 2014

Snowman....


New challenge at Paradise of Stamps and the theme is "Christmas"
I use the image Snow Kissed from Art By Miran and color it with Tombows.
Use a pattern paper with snowflake as my background and for embellis 
have I use a handmake ribbon flower, ribbon, snowflake and some die cut.

This will be my last regular DT post, I take a little break when I need to recharge my batteries. Perhaps I'll make a card just for myself, otherwise I'm back in early February.
Much is happening here around me right now so I need some rest.

Hugs and take care
Kate


2 kommentarer:

  1. One lucky Snowman here, Kate, LOL, fabulous card hun, love and hugs xxx

    SvaraRadera
  2. Thank you for your interest in being an M&M Girl. Please send your contact information to memascrafts2@gmail.com to obtain additional information on being a M&M Girl (DT) of Mema's Crafts.
    Hugs from Texas ~Lesia

    SvaraRadera

Thx for stopping by

Love and Hugs
K8