About me

Mitt foto
I am a creative mother of two and grandmother of four wonderful kids. I like to create with the grandchildren so they learn to play without toys. Have always drew, painted and stitched. Like to reuse old things. Maybe a chair gets a new style or a few plates becomes a cookie dish. So create cards and paintings fit me. Lives in Sweden, Karlstad

måndag 15 december 2014

Snowflakes....



I have made a Christmas card with this lovely image Desi Waiting for you from Art By Miran.
I color her with Polychromos and I use some Glistening snow writer in the snowflakes. 
Place her in a die cut from Spellbinders, with a lots of embossed snowflakes.
The backgrund is a gold card and my embellis are snowflake, flowers and ribbon.

I wish you all the best
hugs Kate

I will play in the following challenges:
Art By Miran FB page Ch# Christmas/Winter  18dec 
Art By Miran Ch#21 Anything goes   27/12  40


1 kommentar:

  1. Just gorgeous with great attention to detail. It is perfect for our 21st ‘ANYTHING GOES’ challenge. Thanks for sharing your talent with us. Good luck.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Art by Miran Showcase DT Member}
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    SvaraRadera

Thx for stopping by

Love and Hugs
K8