About me

Mitt foto
I am a creative mother of two and grandmother of four wonderful kids. I like to create with the grandchildren so they learn to play without toys. Have always drew, painted and stitched. Like to reuse old things. Maybe a chair gets a new style or a few plates becomes a cookie dish. So create cards and paintings fit me. Lives in Sweden, Karlstad

onsdag 3 september 2014

Working girl....


Time for a new challenge at Inky Iimpressions 
and the theme is Scrapbook LO/card from this 
sketch
I have use the lovely Carpenter LiLi and color her with Polychromos, 
I can see my self as a little girl helping my dad!!
I have used tape, ribbon and metal charms tools as 
my embellis with my three paper!

I´m so happy to be a part of this team!!
Hugs Kate 


1 kommentar:

  1. Super fun, Kate, my Grand-daughter got a prize for her Woodwork, at her schools leaving assembly, this would have been a fabulous image to have made a card for her, love this card hun, hugs xxx

    SvaraRadera

Thx for stopping by

Love and Hugs
K8