About me

Mitt foto
I am a creative mother of two and grandmother of four wonderful kids. I like to create with the grandchildren so they learn to play without toys. Have always drew, painted and stitched. Like to reuse old things. Maybe a chair gets a new style or a few plates becomes a cookie dish. So create cards and paintings fit me. Lives in Sweden, Karlstad

söndag 14 september 2014

Flag color....


I use the lovely image Lunar Deity from Art By Miran for this card 
and color her with Polychomos. 
The shadow around her is made with chalks.
Sweden flag color is blue and yellow so all of my embellis are in thoose colors.
A star, ribbon, flowers, bow and stickles did I use this time.

Hugs and have a lovely sunday
Kate

I will play in the following challenges:
Art by Miran Ch#14 Anything goes  19-9  98

1 kommentar:

  1. This is a beautiful creation with great details. Love the colours and embellishments. All the elements work so well together. It is perfect for our 14th ‘ANYTHING GOES’ challenge. Thanks for sharing your talent with us. Good luck.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Art by Miran Showcase DT Member}
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    SvaraRadera

Thx for stopping by

Love and Hugs
K8