About me

Mitt foto
I am a creative mother of two and grandmother of four wonderful kids. I like to create with the grandchildren so they learn to play without toys. Have always drew, painted and stitched. Like to reuse old things. Maybe a chair gets a new style or a few plates becomes a cookie dish. So create cards and paintings fit me. Lives in Sweden, Karlstad

måndag 1 september 2014

Fantasy...


New challenge at Fitztown and the theme is "Fantasy" and I have use
the image Halloween 9 and color it with Polychromos.
I use a die cut and made this 4 cut´s in diffrent colors to fit the image.
I made some flowers and my other embellis are leaf, button, mirror and a skull.

So jump over and join us for your chance to win some images!!

Hugs Kate

3 kommentarer:

  1. Quite scary but lovely card. I love the colours you've used. Hazel x

    SvaraRadera
  2. Fabulous and fantastic card Kate just love the image fabulous shaped card and colour's
    Hugs Dianne xx :)

    SvaraRadera
  3. WOW, Kate this is brilliant, love the image, fabulous hun, hugs xxx

    SvaraRadera

Thx for stopping by

Love and Hugs
K8