About me

Mitt foto
I am a creative mother of two and grandmother of four wonderful kids. I like to create with the grandchildren so they learn to play without toys. Have always drew, painted and stitched. Like to reuse old things. Maybe a chair gets a new style or a few plates becomes a cookie dish. So create cards and paintings fit me. Lives in Sweden, Karlstad

söndag 25 maj 2014

Tinfoil....

My first with foil....


This wedding couple is placed on tinfoil.
I use a embossing folder to create this texture on the foil!!
A card with layer and ribbon with heart are my embellis this time!

Have a fab day, I know I will because it´s Mothers day in Sweden!!
Hugs Kate

I will play in the following challenges:
Outlawz Challenges Wednesdag sketch 21-5
Outlawz Challenges Thursday twist 22-5

2 kommentarer:

  1. What a fabulous idea, embossing on Tin Foil, love this cute card Kate, hugs hun xxx

    SvaraRadera
  2. I remember embossing foil with natural shapes or coins. I never thought to use it in a card. Great idea!

    SvaraRadera

Thx for stopping by

Love and Hugs
K8