About me

Mitt foto
I am a creative mother of two and grandmother of four wonderful kids. I like to create with the grandchildren so they learn to play without toys. Have always drew, painted and stitched. Like to reuse old things. Maybe a chair gets a new style or a few plates becomes a cookie dish. So create cards and paintings fit me. Lives in Sweden, Karlstad

fredag 2 maj 2014

Tag Swap

I have been involved in a Tag Swap and this is what I did!!






I made a door hanger and use the image Deadly Nightshade from Delicious Doodles!
Color her whit Tombows and glitter pen.
It´s a tag with 5 layers!!
Over her, I've put a gelatin sheet because I like the effect you get with it. 
Around that have I some dots with Stickles.
My other embellis are button, flowers, 2 sentiment and a lots of lace!!

Hope you like it!!
Hugs Kate

3 kommentarer:

  1. OMG Kate, how I wish I had been partnered with you hun, this is Outstanding, hugs xxx

    SvaraRadera
  2. I am so lucky to have received such a beautiful tag! Thank you so much xxx

    SvaraRadera
  3. This is dark and feminine, original and very cool. This type of image isnt't everybody's cup of tea, but I really like this style!

    SvaraRadera

Thx for stopping by

Love and Hugs
K8