About me

Mitt foto
I am a creative mother of two and grandmother of four wonderful kids. I like to create with the grandchildren so they learn to play without toys. Have always drew, painted and stitched. Like to reuse old things. Maybe a chair gets a new style or a few plates becomes a cookie dish. So create cards and paintings fit me. Lives in Sweden, Karlstad

måndag 19 maj 2014

Magnolia photo




Photo challenges at Pappersmarknad
I love the flowers and smell of Magnolia, you it´s spring when they come!
To the frame did I use a die cut from Tattered Lace dies. 
I use the green as background and red cardstock behind the punched heart made with
Heartbeat from Martha Stewart.
I´v color the rose with yellow watercolor, and the other with lace would you find here.
A littel piece of a willow twig and a lily are there to, and some stickles in the corner.

Hugs Kate




Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Thx for stopping by

Love and Hugs
K8