About me

Mitt foto
I am a creative mother of two and grandmother of four wonderful kids. I like to create with the grandchildren so they learn to play without toys. Have always drew, painted and stitched. Like to reuse old things. Maybe a chair gets a new style or a few plates becomes a cookie dish. So create cards and paintings fit me. Lives in Sweden, Karlstad

onsdag 21 maj 2014

B-card for a man/boy






I really love to make new folds!!
 This birthday card is for a friend who likes to fish. 
Had a stamp set at home so it was perfect for this purpose. 
I used paper with different structure and painted it white to fit into the stamp design. 
Heat embossed the fish at the bottom  so they became a border.
 You can fold the card in two different ways, see the top and bottom card!!

XO Kate

I will play in the following challenges:
Outlawz Challenges Monday 19-5  Male

2 kommentarer:

  1. Fabulous card Kate, love the shape, colours and detail here hun xxx

    SvaraRadera
  2. I thought you’d like to know your project has been chosen to be showcased as my weekly fav on my Feature Friday post today! Thank you for being a follower of all things beautiful. Take care and enjoy your weekend. Amy A. http://alllthingsbeautiful.blogspot.com/2014/05/feature-friday-5232014.html

    SvaraRadera

Thx for stopping by

Love and Hugs
K8