About me

Mitt foto
I am a creative mother of two and grandmother of four wonderful kids. I like to create with the grandchildren so they learn to play without toys. Have always drew, painted and stitched. Like to reuse old things. Maybe a chair gets a new style or a few plates becomes a cookie dish. So create cards and paintings fit me. Lives in Sweden, Karlstad

onsdag 23 april 2014

Springtime.....and a lots of Bride´s






I have use the image Bella Bride and color her with Faber Castell and some 
heat embossing and her flowers and dress!!
Place her on a die cut also with heat embossing.
I have use a heart punch on the corner and my 
other embellis are flowers, lace and a bow.

Hope you like it!!

So come over and join is at Creative Moments for our 
Anything goes/Spring

Our sponsor is Sassy Studio
The prize is  4 digis at winner´s choice!!

Hugs Kate

2 kommentarer:

  1. Beautiful! What a super image and card, Jx

    SvaraRadera
  2. Kate your card is so beautiful, I love how you added the sparkle, thank you for co-leading the Dream Team
    Hugs Alex xx

    SvaraRadera

Thx for stopping by

Love and Hugs
K8