About me

Mitt foto
I am a creative mother of two and grandmother of four wonderful kids. I like to create with the grandchildren so they learn to play without toys. Have always drew, painted and stitched. Like to reuse old things. Maybe a chair gets a new style or a few plates becomes a cookie dish. So create cards and paintings fit me. Lives in Sweden, Karlstad

tisdag 29 april 2014

Love 2.....



I use Elegance3 Wild Rose image for my card today and I have done it on Vellum paper.
Color it with Faber Castell and place it in a die cut. 
Made one die cut and the other to make a frame of the first one.
Only sentiment as embellis today!
This card is for my gr.kids, I love to spend time with them!! 

Have a fab day!!
Hugs Kate

I enter those challenges:
Outlawz Challenges 29/4 Color  
Crafting from the Heart Ch#16 Anything goes  6-5  33
My Craft Creations 28/4-10/5 Anything goes  11-5  9
Scrapbook Stamp Society Ch#40 Anything goes + use a sentiment  12-5   14
The Paper Nest Dolls Ch#9 Anything goes 10-5  5
Whoopsi Daisy Ch Hand colored image  6-5  20

5 kommentarer:

  1. this is very beautiful K8.
    Thanks for join us at ScrapbookStampSociety Challenge.

    Greetings Karin DT Coördinator



    SvaraRadera
  2. It is a really beautiful card!
    Thank you for participating ScrapbookStampSociety Challenge
    Gr.Kaija DT-member

    SvaraRadera
  3. fabulous make and ty for sharing with us at CFTH v good luck x

    SvaraRadera
  4. Lovely project, thank you for joining the my craft creations challenge. Good luck x

    SvaraRadera
  5. Love beautiful flower and a frame. Thank you for joining our Anything goes Challenge at The Paper Nest Dolls.
    Jasmina DT PND

    SvaraRadera

Thx for stopping by

Love and Hugs
K8