About me

Mitt foto
I am a creative mother of two and grandmother of four wonderful kids. I like to create with the grandchildren so they learn to play without toys. Have always drew, painted and stitched. Like to reuse old things. Maybe a chair gets a new style or a few plates becomes a cookie dish. So create cards and paintings fit me. Lives in Sweden, Karlstad

onsdag 2 april 2014

Spring feelings...and all the new that pops up!!




Time to show you the next theme for Pappersmarknad, it´s spring feelings!!
Spring for me is the bright colors of flowers, willow twigs and green that sneaks up after the winter.
My decorations that I used this time is:
 A candle with a cut-out portion of a napkin which I mount with heating tool.
Ribbonligth pink flowerPion (nougat colored with glitter) feather, and a willow twig.

Hope you like it!
Hugs

I will play in this challenge:
Crafting By Designs April Anything Goes 27-4  264

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Thx for stopping by

Love and Hugs
K8