About me

Mitt foto
I am a creative mother of two and grandmother of four wonderful kids. I like to create with the grandchildren so they learn to play without toys. Have always drew, painted and stitched. Like to reuse old things. Maybe a chair gets a new style or a few plates becomes a cookie dish. So create cards and paintings fit me. Lives in Sweden, Karlstad

tisdag 29 april 2014

CAS....

Ohh my, I really think its hard to do CAS card.


Wanted to try those embossing folders and saw a CAS 
challenge over at Outlawz and have to try it!
The twist is to use shadows of grey.
So this is what I made, my ONLY embellis is a slug!!
I think it's really difficult and crawls in the fingers that want to bust more embellishments! :-)

Hugs Kate

I play in the following challenge:
Outlawz Challenge CAS 27 april  4-5

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Thx for stopping by

Love and Hugs
K8