About me

Mitt foto
I am a creative mother of two and grandmother of four wonderful kids. I like to create with the grandchildren so they learn to play without toys. Have always drew, painted and stitched. Like to reuse old things. Maybe a chair gets a new style or a few plates becomes a cookie dish. So create cards and paintings fit me. Lives in Sweden, Karlstad

fredag 18 oktober 2013

No age at all.......





I made a Birthday card for a friend at my work. 
The image is cut out with a die from Spellbinders and colored with Tombows.
 I have use all the color she loves!
 My embellis are roses, pearls, lace and a big bow.

I wish you all a great weekend
hugs Kate

I would like to play in:
4 Krafty Girlz Challenges  Ch#4 Anything goes  1-11  24
CCEE Stampers  1342  Flowers  25-10  3
Crafting By Designs  Anything goes  25-10  93
Lady Anne´s Challenges  Ch#12  Anything goes   5-11  104

2 kommentarer:

  1. Kate this is stunning hun, and will be greatly received I think xxx

    SvaraRadera
  2. Thanks for joining us at 4 krafty girlz challenge blog. ..Anita DT

    SvaraRadera

Thx for stopping by

Love and Hugs
K8