About me

Mitt foto
I am a creative mother of two and grandmother of four wonderful kids. I like to create with the grandchildren so they learn to play without toys. Have always drew, painted and stitched. Like to reuse old things. Maybe a chair gets a new style or a few plates becomes a cookie dish. So create cards and paintings fit me. Lives in Sweden, Karlstad

fredag 11 oktober 2013

My last card as GDT at Fitztown




This is my last card as GDT at Fitztown Challengeblog
Has been so fun to work with these wonderful images!!
Since it is almost Halloween I end this trip with a dark image.
This image is calld Hallowwen 9 and you find it in the store.
He is colored with Spectrum Noir and she with Tombows, and both got som effects from some glitter pens.
Smeared black on the edge of the paper and a few lines directly behind the image. 
Used half of a die cuts as a frame in the background. 
My embellis are, a skull, flowers, button and skeleton leaf.
Thank you all at Fitztown for having me as GDT!!

Have a lovely weekend
hugs Kate

2 kommentarer:

  1. Beautiful Kate, love the image, layout and detail xxx

    SvaraRadera
  2. Absolutely stunning card, Kate! Love the colors you have chosen and all the details!
    Hugs, Sande xx

    SvaraRadera

Thx for stopping by

Love and Hugs
K8