About me

Mitt foto
I am a creative mother of two and grandmother of four wonderful kids. I like to create with the grandchildren so they learn to play without toys. Have always drew, painted and stitched. Like to reuse old things. Maybe a chair gets a new style or a few plates becomes a cookie dish. So create cards and paintings fit me. Lives in Sweden, Karlstad

onsdag 23 oktober 2013

Kiss.....


It´s time for a new "Recipe" over at The Stamping Chef
Theme this time is just Recipe:
I image
2 paper
3 flowers

So this is what I have cook!!
I use the image "Kiss is Better" and color her with Spectrum Noir and some heat embossing.
Paper comes from Papermania and the flowers did I do my self.
So come you to and do some cooking!!

Have a great day,
hugs Kate

1 kommentar:

  1. Brilliant, Kate, just a "saucy" nurse, wouldn't you say, LOL xxx

    SvaraRadera

Thx for stopping by

Love and Hugs
K8