About me

Mitt foto
I am a creative mother of two and grandmother of four wonderful kids. I like to create with the grandchildren so they learn to play without toys. Have always drew, painted and stitched. Like to reuse old things. Maybe a chair gets a new style or a few plates becomes a cookie dish. So create cards and paintings fit me. Lives in Sweden, Karlstad

måndag 7 oktober 2013

Girly.....

Its time for a new challenge over at Artistic Inspirations
The theme this time is "Make It Girly"




I have colored the image "Ari and Toby" with Tombows pen, the umbrella got some heat embossning 
and stickles on the edge. Color the doilys with watercolors. 
Some ribbon, die cut and flowers are my embellis.

Our sponsor this week are

Entry the following challenges:
The Ribbon Girls  Oct card, Make It Sparkly  13-10  51

3 kommentarer:

  1. Hejsan!
    Återigen, ursnygga kort, vackra färger du har valt!
    Kram Kaija<3

    SvaraRadera
  2. How cute is that! Such a sweet little girls with fabulous flowers!
    Great card!
    Hugs, Sande xx

    SvaraRadera
  3. Pretty card using Ari & Toby, Kate. Lovely colours. xx Kathryne

    SvaraRadera

Thx for stopping by

Love and Hugs
K8