About me

Mitt foto
I am a creative mother of two and grandmother of four wonderful kids. I like to create with the grandchildren so they learn to play without toys. Have always drew, painted and stitched. Like to reuse old things. Maybe a chair gets a new style or a few plates becomes a cookie dish. So create cards and paintings fit me. Lives in Sweden, Karlstad

lördag 31 augusti 2013

Saturday Spotlight Designer, that´s me......

Got a question about being Saturday Spotlight Designer at  The Stamping Chef 
 and I answered proudly, YES of course!!  
Here is what I created for the occasion....





I did not know how I would do the image justice, but it got me thinking about slumber party when you have friends who stay overnight and you laugh and have fun together. 
You need a bed and a bunch of pillows for a party ....

I have use the image PJ Party, you find it here
I have color her with Tombows and Spectrum Noir. I have use dies from Memory Box, ribbon, bow, flowers and lace as my embellies.

Thank´s to The Stamping Chef  for letting me be Saturday Spotlight Designer!!

Have a lovely day and thank you for stopping by my blog!!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Thx for stopping by

Love and Hugs
K8