About me

Mitt foto
I am a creative mother of two and grandmother of four wonderful kids. I like to create with the grandchildren so they learn to play without toys. Have always drew, painted and stitched. Like to reuse old things. Maybe a chair gets a new style or a few plates becomes a cookie dish. So create cards and paintings fit me. Lives in Sweden, Karlstad

fredag 30 augusti 2013

Guest Designer at Fairytale Challenge

The theme for this challenge are something round, old and gemstone!




I'm so proud that they chose me as GDT at Fairy Tale Challenge. 
In 3 months I'll be with and inspire with my creations. 
For this card I used the image from Toread called "Comage" and colored with Spectrum Noir. 
The theme is round, old and gemstone! 
Took a doily and a circle then I added stones at them, the flowers are certainly 10 years old. 
Some leaves and ribbons are my other embellishments. 
Became a simple card but is still satisfied with the creation. 
Hope you come over and participate in the challenge Fairytale Challenge

Take Care
Hugs Kate


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Thx for stopping by

Love and Hugs
K8