About me

Mitt foto
I am a creative mother of two and grandmother of four wonderful kids. I like to create with the grandchildren so they learn to play without toys. Have always drew, painted and stitched. Like to reuse old things. Maybe a chair gets a new style or a few plates becomes a cookie dish. So create cards and paintings fit me. Lives in Sweden, Karlstad

måndag 26 augusti 2013

A little star....

It´s time for challenge #55 at Created With Love Challenges
and the theme this week is Anything goes!!
I have use the image "Angel baby star" from Digi Darla
and color it with Spectrum Noir. Borders from Martha Stewart and 
dies from Nellie´s Multi Frame and Joy.
Some flowers, leaf, charms and butterfly are my embellies.
Our sponsor this week is 
5 images of winners choice!!
I would like to try in the following challenges:
Make It Monday  MIM# 155  Anything goes  2-9  66




3 kommentarer:

  1. Beautiful creation .Love the colouring of cute image , the flowers and that dear little charm .
    Thanks for sharing on Make it Monday

    SvaraRadera
  2. Darling card. I saw you at MIM. fun image and embellishments.

    SvaraRadera
  3. Gorgeous card and image. Spotted this on MIM..Loz

    SvaraRadera

Thx for stopping by

Love and Hugs
K8