About me

Mitt foto
I am a creative mother of two and grandmother of four wonderful kids. I like to create with the grandchildren so they learn to play without toys. Have always drew, painted and stitched. Like to reuse old things. Maybe a chair gets a new style or a few plates becomes a cookie dish. So create cards and paintings fit me. Lives in Sweden, Karlstad

fredag 24 april 2015

More Mermaid...


I won one image and took this lovely mermaid from "Cute as a Button"calld Sailor Mermaid!
I color her with Polychromos and Chameleon and some Wink of Stella.
I place her on a embossed paper with bubbles.
My other embellis is die cut, butterly, lace, pearls, leaf, calla and roses with organza

Hugz K8

I will play in the following challenge:
Cute as a Button Ch#8 Anything goes  1/5  17

2 kommentarer:

  1. She came out gorgeous! Love it! Thank you for joining us over at Cute As A Button Stamps Anything goes challenge. Stop by again, and join the fun! Blessings - Francesca, owner

    SvaraRadera
  2. Great card!!!! Thanks for joining us over at Cute As A Button Stamps

    SvaraRadera

Thx for stopping by

Love and Hugs
K8