About me

Mitt foto
I am a creative mother of two and grandmother of four wonderful kids. I like to create with the grandchildren so they learn to play without toys. Have always drew, painted and stitched. Like to reuse old things. Maybe a chair gets a new style or a few plates becomes a cookie dish. So create cards and paintings fit me. Lives in Sweden, Karlstad

onsdag 18 mars 2015

Pastel....


New challenge again at Inky Impressions and the theme is
Pastel colors!!
I use the image Love Bunnies and color them with Chameleon´s pen.
They are so cute!!
Attached them to a shimmering paper with flowers and use a background paper 
with dots and flowers.
The flowers and the letters were given to me by a new friend from the United States.
Rarely use such flowers but these I like and they 
fitted perfectly to this card. 
The bow and these are my embellis.

Hugz K8

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Thx for stopping by

Love and Hugs
K8