About me

Mitt foto
I am a creative mother of two and grandmother of four wonderful kids. I like to create with the grandchildren so they learn to play without toys. Have always drew, painted and stitched. Like to reuse old things. Maybe a chair gets a new style or a few plates becomes a cookie dish. So create cards and paintings fit me. Lives in Sweden, Karlstad

söndag 29 mars 2015

GDT


Today I´m a GDT at FB Art by Miran
and I work whit the lovely Serenity!!
I have color her with Chameleons and Polychromos and a touch of Wink of Stella.
The background have I done with ink pads.
This image dont need a lot of embellis!! 
Ribbon, star, some leaf and flowers  are perfect.

Thank you for let me be a GDT!!

Have a lovely day!!
Hugz K8


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Thx for stopping by

Love and Hugs
K8