About me

Mitt foto
I am a creative mother of two and grandmother of four wonderful kids. I like to create with the grandchildren so they learn to play without toys. Have always drew, painted and stitched. Like to reuse old things. Maybe a chair gets a new style or a few plates becomes a cookie dish. So create cards and paintings fit me. Lives in Sweden, Karlstad

tisdag 3 mars 2015

Love to read....



Meet Lucy Loo Bookaholic from The East Wind!
I have color her with Chameleon and Polychromos, they are my favorite pen to work with!
Use a background paper that look´s like a book page. 
A die cut that look´s like a book is perfect to mount her on. 
Use a  beige, purple and glitter paper.
My other embellis are:
die cut, leaf, feathers, pearls, twine, ribbon, spiral and flowers.

Hugz K8

1 kommentar:

Thx for stopping by

Love and Hugs
K8