About me

Mitt foto
I am a creative mother of two and grandmother of four wonderful kids. I like to create with the grandchildren so they learn to play without toys. Have always drew, painted and stitched. Like to reuse old things. Maybe a chair gets a new style or a few plates becomes a cookie dish. So create cards and paintings fit me. Lives in Sweden, Karlstad

tisdag 24 februari 2015

Tic Tac Toe


Time for a new challenge at Outlawz
This is what we have to choose from today,
I did go for purple, black and green die cut.
i use the "Garden Nellie" from Paper Nest and color her with Polychromos.
Use a desinger paper in  purple with heart as my background,
and the flower, leaf and die cut are my embellis.
Simple but cute!!

Hugz K8


1 kommentar:

  1. Fabulous, love the colours you have used, Kate, great image also, hugs xxxx

    SvaraRadera

Thx for stopping by

Love and Hugs
K8