About me

Mitt foto
I am a creative mother of two and grandmother of four wonderful kids. I like to create with the grandchildren so they learn to play without toys. Have always drew, painted and stitched. Like to reuse old things. Maybe a chair gets a new style or a few plates becomes a cookie dish. So create cards and paintings fit me. Lives in Sweden, Karlstad

söndag 1 februari 2015

Bunny´s

New challenge at Fairies in Time and the themes is "Pink & Blue"
Crafty Sentiments are sponsor and this image come from them.
Color with Polychromos and add them on this embossed background.
Some corner die and flowers are my embellis this time!

Have a lovely sunday
Hugs Kate

1 kommentar:

  1. AWE this is just so cute Kate, love the blue and pink, perfect hun, hugs xxx

    SvaraRadera

Thx for stopping by

Love and Hugs
K8