About me

Mitt foto
I am a creative mother of two and grandmother of four wonderful kids. I like to create with the grandchildren so they learn to play without toys. Have always drew, painted and stitched. Like to reuse old things. Maybe a chair gets a new style or a few plates becomes a cookie dish. So create cards and paintings fit me. Lives in Sweden, Karlstad

onsdag 4 februari 2015

Red & White....



The new challenge at INKY Impressions  got the theme "Red & White"
I use LiLi Blowing Bubbles and color her with Polychromos
I use a Martha Stewart All over punch on the background paper and glue the heart´s 
on the paper for a falling feeling.
Punch out and make a flower with a satin heart in the middle.
My other embellis are just a sentiment and twine.
So come over and join us for this chellenge!!

Hugs Kate

I will play in the following challenges:
Outlawz Monday Greeting and Tuesday color 3-9/feb
Simply Create Too Ch#78 Valentines day /or use hearts  14/2  197
Card Mania Ch#65 Add some red  1/3  159
Fab´n Funky Ch#245  Hearts and/or Flowers  11/2 113

3 kommentarer:

  1. Super cute Kate, do love that cute wee image, fabulous detail, hugs xxx

    SvaraRadera
  2. Beautiful Valentine Kate. Such a cute image and I really like how you positioned the heart cutouts.
    Thanks for playing along with us at Fab'n'Funky this week. Pat K x

    SvaraRadera
  3. Lovely card!!! Thanks for joining us at Card Mania :) zetkaArt

    SvaraRadera

Thx for stopping by

Love and Hugs
K8