About me

Mitt foto
I am a creative mother of two and grandmother of four wonderful kids. I like to create with the grandchildren so they learn to play without toys. Have always drew, painted and stitched. Like to reuse old things. Maybe a chair gets a new style or a few plates becomes a cookie dish. So create cards and paintings fit me. Lives in Sweden, Karlstad

onsdag 28 januari 2015

Time for a challenge...



Over at INKY Impressions starts a new challenge today and the theme is
"Glitter & Gloss"
I use the image Angelica Crafting and color her with Polychromos.
At the top have I use a roller stamp with crafting motives and heat embossing.
I have also used heat embossing on the foam heart and die cut.
The background paper is a shimmering and the only embellis is flowers with Stickles.
The camera has not really captured all the glitter on the card but hope that it shows a bit anyways.

Have a crafting day out  there!!
Hugs Kate

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Thx for stopping by

Love and Hugs
K8