About me

Mitt foto
I am a creative mother of two and grandmother of four wonderful kids. I like to create with the grandchildren so they learn to play without toys. Have always drew, painted and stitched. Like to reuse old things. Maybe a chair gets a new style or a few plates becomes a cookie dish. So create cards and paintings fit me. Lives in Sweden, Karlstad

tisdag 13 januari 2015

A freebie...

A long time since I made a post...


This is a freebie from Simply B Stamps calld Rio Penguin.
I color her with Faber Castell Polychromos.
My embellis are metal butterfly and corner, organza, die heart, 
flowers and a sentiment!

Have not done so many card´s for a long time so it was fun to start again.

Take care
hugs Kate

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Thx for stopping by

Love and Hugs
K8