About me

Mitt foto
I am a creative mother of two and grandmother of four wonderful kids. I like to create with the grandchildren so they learn to play without toys. Have always drew, painted and stitched. Like to reuse old things. Maybe a chair gets a new style or a few plates becomes a cookie dish. So create cards and paintings fit me. Lives in Sweden, Karlstad

torsdag 29 januari 2015

Out of my comfort zone.....


This is not color I use to work in but love them anyway...
I use the image Dragon from Ppinkydolls and color her with Polychromos.
Put her on a die cut which I colored with an ink pad.
The background is a paper with a lots of dotts and the edges got a shadow of white.
My embellis are leaf, flowers, pistil, Stickles and a double bow.

Have a super nice day
hugs Kate

I will enter the following challenges;
Outlawz Twisted Thursday  Anything goes  29jan/4 feb  

1 kommentar:

  1. I really like this color combination and I think you did a great job using your inks. A cute colorful and beautifully decorated card!

    SvaraRadera

Thx for stopping by

Love and Hugs
K8