About me

Mitt foto
I am a creative mother of two and grandmother of four wonderful kids. I like to create with the grandchildren so they learn to play without toys. Have always drew, painted and stitched. Like to reuse old things. Maybe a chair gets a new style or a few plates becomes a cookie dish. So create cards and paintings fit me. Lives in Sweden, Karlstad

onsdag 19 november 2014

Sparkle..


Today´s challenge at Creative Moments are "Make it Sparkle"
I use the image Steampunk Sally from Stitchy Bear and color her with Polychromos.
Use a sparkle background behind her and a ribbon in gold and red.
The die cut got a Merry Christmas sentiment and the
 ribbon at the bottom say´s the same but in Swedish.
Made a lovely flower for this card and just add some metal charms.

Hugs Kate

2 kommentarer:

  1. Yet another stunner Kate, just love the colours you chose, thank you xxx

    SvaraRadera
  2. Hello Kate, Congratulations on your anniversary. Hope you both have a lovely time in Paris. Love your card and lovely image I love the sparkly ribbon, great metal charms and flower.

    Teighan

    SvaraRadera

Thx for stopping by

Love and Hugs
K8