About me

Mitt foto
I am a creative mother of two and grandmother of four wonderful kids. I like to create with the grandchildren so they learn to play without toys. Have always drew, painted and stitched. Like to reuse old things. Maybe a chair gets a new style or a few plates becomes a cookie dish. So create cards and paintings fit me. Lives in Sweden, Karlstad

onsdag 22 oktober 2014

Halloween is just around the corner....




Meet  Glinda the good Witch of the North from Sassy Studio Design!
I color her with Polychromos and try to get some kind of feeling for Halloween.
Use a pice of fall paper and a digis with a sentiment.
I made the spider web of glue and my other embellis are
double bow, flowers, leaf and a spider.

Take care
hugs Kate

1 kommentar:

  1. Gorgeous card, love how you framed the image with the pumpkins and flowers, thank you xx

    SvaraRadera

Thx for stopping by

Love and Hugs
K8