About me

Mitt foto
I am a creative mother of two and grandmother of four wonderful kids. I like to create with the grandchildren so they learn to play without toys. Have always drew, painted and stitched. Like to reuse old things. Maybe a chair gets a new style or a few plates becomes a cookie dish. So create cards and paintings fit me. Lives in Sweden, Karlstad

torsdag 23 oktober 2014

Halloween couple....


I won a image från Scrappers Delights, this is Prince/Princess - Dracula/Damsel!!
Color them with Polychromos and shade with chalks around them.
Spray the white flowers with purple mist for a deeper look.
My embellis are stitch, ribbon, pistil, sentiment and a die cut.

Have a great day!!
Hugs Kate

I will play in the following challenges:
Scrappers Delights Ch#34 AG or Halloween  6/11   6

2 kommentarer:

  1. Super card, Kate, loving the image and your colours and detail, are perfect, hugs xxx

    SvaraRadera
  2. Very nice card :) Thanks for joining our challenge at Scrapper's Delights this week. Hope to see you soon again! Lykke til ;)

    ~ Anne Lise ~

    SvaraRadera

Thx for stopping by

Love and Hugs
K8