About me

Mitt foto
I am a creative mother of two and grandmother of four wonderful kids. I like to create with the grandchildren so they learn to play without toys. Have always drew, painted and stitched. Like to reuse old things. Maybe a chair gets a new style or a few plates becomes a cookie dish. So create cards and paintings fit me. Lives in Sweden, Karlstad

onsdag 29 januari 2014

Sparkle from the moon....

New challenge at Creative Moments
Add some Sparkle  are the theme this week


I use the image Bugaboo Brat-Jesse Moon, you find it here!
Color it with Tombows and Sparkles. The doily is a die cut and I put some Glimmer Mist on it.
Some flower are my embellis with small dots of sparkle.

Our sponsor this time is 
The winner get 7 digis!

Have a fab day
Hugs Kate

I will try in those challenges:
Paper Makeup Stamps  Ch#125  Shades of blue  4-2  23
Whoopsi Daisy  Bling or Sparkle  4-2  28

2 kommentarer:

  1. Just adorable, the image and sparkles are fabulous.

    Hugs diane

    SvaraRadera
  2. Gorgeous card hun, love the image. Thank you for a great challenge this fortnight xx

    SvaraRadera

Thx for stopping by

Love and Hugs
K8