About me

Mitt foto
I am a creative mother of two and grandmother of four wonderful kids. I like to create with the grandchildren so they learn to play without toys. Have always drew, painted and stitched. Like to reuse old things. Maybe a chair gets a new style or a few plates becomes a cookie dish. So create cards and paintings fit me. Lives in Sweden, Karlstad

onsdag 8 januari 2014

Better late then never....

Last challenge for Pappersmarknad
The theme is embossing!!





The most of the stuff comes from Pappersmarknad
I have made a Birthday card for a little girl!
All the paper I have use: Creme, backgroundpurplebutterfly, and heart
To emboss the heart and butterflies have I use this.
The lace in purple/white have tape on the back so it is easy to attach.
The image is a set from Jennifer Ellory "Bake a cake" and I color it with 
Derwent and you use them with or without water.

Have a great day
Hugs Kate


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Thx for stopping by

Love and Hugs
K8