About me

Mitt foto
I am a creative mother of two and grandmother of four wonderful kids. I like to create with the grandchildren so they learn to play without toys. Have always drew, painted and stitched. Like to reuse old things. Maybe a chair gets a new style or a few plates becomes a cookie dish. So create cards and paintings fit me. Lives in Sweden, Karlstad

måndag 20 januari 2014

Recipe Challenge

It´s a new challenge at Fitztown
Recipe:
1 ribbon/bow, 2 button, 2 flowers,
1 clip/stitch/fastening
2 patterned papers
glitter (any kind)





I have use the lovely image Cameo 5 and color her with Derwent and glitter pen.
I cut her and one patterned paper with a die from Sizzix.
My embellis are button, flowers and glitter. 
I attach all on the second petterned paper.

So come and join us for a chance to win some images!

Have a lovely day!!
hugs Kate




1 kommentar:

Thx for stopping by

Love and Hugs
K8