About me

Mitt foto
I am a creative mother of two and grandmother of four wonderful kids. I like to create with the grandchildren so they learn to play without toys. Have always drew, painted and stitched. Like to reuse old things. Maybe a chair gets a new style or a few plates becomes a cookie dish. So create cards and paintings fit me. Lives in Sweden, Karlstad

måndag 23 september 2013

Fall is here.....

Its time for a new challenge at Created With Love Challenge!!
Theme is "Fall Colors"



The image I have use is calld Acornhouse, color it with Spectrum Noir.
The dies are from Spellbinders and Joy, leaf are a punch from Xcut.
I use a border from Cuttlebug, flowers, pearl and leaf as my embellis

Our sponsor this week is
3 images of winners choice!!

I would like to try in the following challenges:
Dream Valley Challenges Ch#66 Autumn  6-10  30
Penny Black and More  Autumns colors  1-10  58
Lexi´s Creations  Ch#99 Autumn color  29-9  83



4 kommentarer:

  1. What beautifully bright and warm Autumn colours on your lovely card and so perfect for our theme at Penny Black and More. But I am wondering if it is a stamp or perhaps a digi image as entries using those are not eligible for the prizes ?

    B x

    SvaraRadera
  2. totally lovely and sweet!

    hugs and kisses from germany,
    silvi (GD this week on lexi's creations challenge)

    SvaraRadera
  3. Fab card! I love the colours :-) Thank you for joining our Autumn challenge at Dream Valley! Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx

    SvaraRadera
  4. What a cute image, the acorn house is so sweet! Thanks for joining in at Dream Valley

    love Mags B x

    SvaraRadera

Thx for stopping by

Love and Hugs
K8