About me

Mitt foto
I am a creative mother of two and grandmother of four wonderful kids. I like to create with the grandchildren so they learn to play without toys. Have always drew, painted and stitched. Like to reuse old things. Maybe a chair gets a new style or a few plates becomes a cookie dish. So create cards and paintings fit me. Lives in Sweden, Karlstad

måndag 27 juli 2015

Make a scene....


I try to make a scene....It´s hard to do that sometimes.
Here have I use two digi stamp from Make It Crafty calld
Palm Trees and Summer Dreams and color them with Polychromos.
The backgeound is made with chalks and stamped birds.
A lots of paper layer and the embellis I use is glitter ribbon, charms, leaf and flowers.

Have a great week
Hugz K8 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Thx for stopping by

Love and Hugs
K8