About me

Mitt foto
I am a creative mother of two and grandmother of four wonderful kids. I like to create with the grandchildren so they learn to play without toys. Have always drew, painted and stitched. Like to reuse old things. Maybe a chair gets a new style or a few plates becomes a cookie dish. So create cards and paintings fit me. Lives in Sweden, Karlstad

måndag 22 juni 2015

Let it snow...but not now..


Here have I use the freebie Fairy Twinkles from Make it Crafty
and color her with Polychromos and Chameleon.
I create a winter scene with a homemade mask and stamp some trees 
on both her sides. A sentiment and ribbon are my embellis here!

Hugz K8

I will enter the following challenge:
Make it Crafty CAS Ch  Masking  3/7  4

2 kommentarer:

  1. Oh please not now, Kate, LOL...another fabby card hun, hugs xxx

    SvaraRadera
  2. Oooooh, I really like this card. What a fab scene and I really love the colours.Thank you so much for joining our Clean and Simple Masking Challenge at Make it Crafty. Good Luck. x

    SvaraRadera

Thx for stopping by

Love and Hugs
K8